Friday, February 9, 2007

Day 159!

Day 159! 3 Weeks to 180 days! Woot woot!

I can't believe it. Surely God is working in my life, because if I had it my way, I'd probably be drinking...

Well, today is a good day. I feel like lately I have been beating myself up a bit too much and not living in the moment, enjoying the light of the day.

Today I feel good. As frustrating as work can be, I shall not let it get the best of me, and I will do a good job. With my HP beside me I can do anything, and enjoy life to the fullest.

Tonight, I have my coffee comittment, which I swear to God has been huge in keeping me sober. Saturday as well, I help setup at a meeting. Having a commitment on Friday and Saturday night has kept me out of my head, and hanging out with people. I love it, and every weekend, I look forward to having dinner with alchoholics... so much fun.

Any whooooo, I feel good today. Let's keep it that way, shall we?

Enjoying the light of the day, from Tampa....

Jonathan

3 comments:

  1. I hear meeting makers make it

    Hope the goodness lives on in you for the weekend and LONGER!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you talk like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee comittments are good things! I am glad that you are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete