Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5 months sober! 150 Days

Yea me!

I still hate my job. Today is worse than ever... not sure what's going on in my head, it feels like total lack of enthusiasm, no desire, no passion, fuck you kind of attitude...

Well, that is how I feel. You know what it is? I have been trying to get an other job, and am not making any head way, so that really makes me feel crappy. How do you turn that over to my HP? Well, every time I post, I feel better immediately after, because I realize what I need to do... ask my HP to help.

I am starting to feel weird shit, like despair and hopelessness, while at the office. What the hell is up with that? Depression perhaps? I don't think so, as my evenings are usually positive. I think it just boils down to the job.

Well, that's all she wrote.

I do not have the desire to drink today. Thank God for that! For that seems to be the most important thing.

Peace...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes those feelings are just enough to act as a catalyst for some wholesome change. Hang in there, keep your eyes open for some messages our HP may need you to see.

    ReplyDelete