Friday, January 26, 2007

Half way through the day here...

My head is about to explode, I fear my ego is getting in the way here today.... I feel like I want to lash out at everyone and everything. It is getting hard to contain myself... So I type. My boss told me one thing, his boss expects something, I read too much into it all, then R. wants something to go to someone (why don't you just f#$%ing send it yourself?), and "What the f$#@ are those easement papers doing on my desk?" (not my job either)

So yea, that's what kind of day I am having today. It is hard to put my ego aside when things start not making sense and bosses ask for stupid shit and try to hard to control crap... Here's an idea... let me do my fucking job!

On top of all of that, I did not get to enjoy my lunch. Selfish? Probably... not letting shit go... most likely. I am pissed, not much else to report. Oh yea, regardless, I don't have to drink over it, and I don't feel like drinking either. So thank God for that. Now, let go of the fucking ego Jonathan...

4 comments:

  1. ah bless. been there done that! Lots of bosses are shitty! Are you doing step 4 or something? Perhaps this is gods way of saying WOULD YOU DO YOUR STEP FOUR NOW PLEASE??
    gawd knows... hope you feel better soon though. if the job really is crap you could always get another one. but if on the other hand you are just a boiling pool of resentment, then do step 4 instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pride and ego often get in my way and I don't always see the how its doing that---thank God I have a sponser whos not afraid to tell me and give me direction for a solution

    Hope your weekend clears your soul and gives you some peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your shit man, I can really relate.. I have had a week much like what you're describing. I think it is beginning to subside.. my shitty attitude, that is. And hopefully, I didn't leave too much wreckage in my wake.. I think I did ok, lol

    Thanks for being real, hope you're feeling better, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! My weekend ended up being much better, and talking to my sponsor helped. A renewed commitment to sobriety and taking action is now in place!

    Peace..

    ReplyDelete