Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Peace and Serenity

So today I am doing alright. I asked my mom to leave, and leave she did. I feel way much better about it, although I am still in pseudo-recovery from her. :>) Seriously, I am still recovering from her being here. So today I am kinda blah blah, as my mind adjusts to the new found peace and tranquility. Tonight I have a meeting at 7:00. I look forward to going to get a coffee before hand, enjoying the beautiful weather, and doing some light reading.

Talk about f-ed up. Once again something has happened at work that makes no sense in my mind and goes against all of my negative, pessimistic thinking in regards to my job. They fired the VP down in our southern division today! So my boss comes in to my office and was like "yea, so I am going to be down in South Florida tomorrow, I am the new Regional VP" I was like, "no shit, are the laying anyone off?" He said, "No, if anything you are more valuable now then ever" I was like... all smiles, "Ok!"

That was like 10 minutes ago. I am still a bit depressed from my mom being here, so I shall be praying for God to remove that worry and try to focus on some of the positive things.

Best regards!

"When I see birches bend to left and right across the lines of straighter darker trees..."

2 comments:

  1. Instead of feeling negative about all the good things happening in your life, try feeling good. You'll like the feeling.

    ReplyDelete