Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hump day! (Half way to 90)

Howdy folks! I believe I have 45 days today! Yea! Last night was tuff, I get kinda squirrelly sometimes when I don't go home after work and change... something about walking around in dress pants and a tie that messes with my head... kinda makes me pissed off because it isn't "what I normally do"... (control issues I am sure) Any whooo, I went to go make coffee at this meeting, and I was happy to do so, but I was rushed and did not have time to go home and change. So I get there, and walk in, and not one f-ing chair was in the room. So naturally, I put the coffee on, and set up all the chairs. But, I was soooo in my head over all the damn chairs not being where they were supposed to be. I spent the remainder of the night telling people about the damn chairs and how they pissed me off. Which was funny, cause I had this huge "in my head" resentment for these damn chairs! The whole meeting I was like "please God remove this resentment" It was sooo hard, but I was so pissed off, like the whole time untill I got home. Usually it's not a big deal, but I think still wearing my business clothes really pissed me off.

It kinda rolled into today as well... not the chairs, but just that feeling of resentment. Ya know?

I am grateful today
I am grateful today for being sober
I am grateful today for being sober
I am sooooober
Still sober
Totally greatful
Really, I am!
I am sober
I have friends
I have life
I have so much
I love life
I am sober
I am greatful

I am grateful for this beautiful weather !!! Go outside Jonathan!!!

1 comment: