Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Day number 53!

I am supposed to meet up with my sponsor to work the 2nd step today. Hopefully he won't cancel on me. I think I will ride my bike up there since I enjoyed myself oh so much on Monday doing the same. Today, I had 2 meetings at work that kinda sorta threw me off, and I have not gotten much done besides staring at the ol' computer.

What can I do to be of service right now? I don't know... you know... I have been meaning to clean up my desk and start a filing system. Maybe I will do that.

What matters, however, is that I am totally sober today, and continue to work on my spiritual condition. Tonight, I hope to expand that contact with God just a little more with my second step.

Today I am grateful for:

My sponsor
My brother
His girlfriend
My mom
My dad
My sister
My two cute kitty cats!!!
My job speaking of...
The pile of papers on my desk, which need to be filed
AA for such a simple program
AA for the strength
AA for the hope
AA for the guide
AA for revealing God to me as I choose to see him
Being sober
I am sober!!!

3 comments:

  1. Step 2 is wonderful and something that can evolve forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to hear the recovery in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to what Trudge said. Your deepening spiritual awareness and growth is very evident in your posts.

    ReplyDelete