Friday, October 6, 2006

Day number 34!

Well being Friday today, I really don't have all that much to do... I am looking at the clock and it is about four forty in the afternoon... painfully close to five o'clock! I have to make coffee tonight at the 8:15 meeting... I am actually looking forward to that. Some times it feels so much easier to make coffee and be at a meeting rather than work. I have all these darn invoices sitting here on my desk... I wish all these different firms used the same damn accounting practices. Half of these guys must be morons, I have columns: Contract Amount, Percent Complete, Previous Complete, Contract Amount Complete. Not one f-ing column for, yes you guessed it, Amount Due this Invoice.

That would save me the time of using my damn calculator...

Any whooo... not that I need to really be complaining. Today is a glorious day, had actually gotten some work done, and feel pretty good. I can't wait to get some AA up in here this evening. I look forward to seeing everyone and doing some service work.

And that's all she wrote...

5 comments:

  1. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound good. Have a serene weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how are you today? I completely relate to can't wait to see everyone at AA. My sponsor discouraged my getting in to service just yet... but soon.
    Have a good weekend!

    xoxo - hippychick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Service is great! When I got sober people smoked at meetings. My sponsor use to tell me that there was recovery under those ash trays so I better start helping.

    ReplyDelete