Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day number 39!

So I talked to my sponsor today about that whole roommate situation. He told me to nix the idea because I only have a month and he only has two months. Stupid me... I should have seen that one coming! Duh! Plus, I don't really need a roommy because I can afford my mortgage payment. So, I need to somehow tell Mike to find some thing else.

Today I am grateful for:
My boss still seeing something in me
My mom still being on tract to get a divorce
My crazy sister
My health
My job
My tang soo do
My kitty cats!!!
My kitty cats!!
My sobriety
Being sober today!!
Being sober today!!
Seriously, being sober today!!

1 comment:

  1. Get Some Great Information about local real estate . If your interested in finding out how the experts deal in real estate then visit http://realestate.opportunitiesinfo.com

    ReplyDelete