Monday, October 23, 2006

Day number 51!

My Lord, day number 51! That indeed is an accomplishment!

I don't know what to say... today is Monday, so I am a bit blah, ok, maybe a bit more then blah. But blah none the less. I have to get motivated!! I feel soooo blah! I have some things to do today for work, meetings to go to, emails to send, invoices to sign... I just kinda sorta feel like doing all that after lunch. Lunch is coming up too... maybe I should go to lunch a wee bit early today?

The weekend was great. I ended up taking the FTLE for Math 6-12, for shits and giggles on Saturday, then I hung out with my brother's dog, a Boxer, then I went to a meeting, and on Sunday I spent the day with Laura, My brother and his girl at the beach. I think I spent the entire day, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, out. Which is really something different. I actually enjoyed myself quite a bit, and felt "normal". Kinda like before I started drinking 10 years ago. I didn't feel like I had to go home, or that I was missing out on anything important "like my TV or video games". Do you know what I mean? It's like I don't obsess over getting away from everyone... I kinda obsess about getting away like for lunch or in the morning with the news paper... but in the evenings, my attitude and desires are not so much about me any more. As a matter of fact, I hate being at home in the afternoon. I can remember 3 years ago day dreaming about going home to drink wine and watch TV from 6:00 or 7:00. Now I look for things to get me out of the house.

As I started this post, I really didn't feel like typing it, and wasn't in a great mood. But now, man, I feel great! What is up with that? God working in my life? Maybe!

I just gotta call my sponsor about this!

3 comments:

  1. Florida Teacher Certification Exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing and/or journaling is very therapeutic. As you are finding out.

    ReplyDelete