Monday, October 9, 2006

Day number 37...

Hmmm Hrrrumph.

Can you guess what's bugging me today? Yet another beautiful day, and I am spending it inside my little office not really doing much of anything. I have some invoices here that need coding and signing... will probably do that in a sec. Just another day of me being unhappy at work. There are just so many things going through my head... it's a little nutty.

My friend Michael, who has about 2 months sober is looking for a room to rent. I told him I may have a place for him, he is all excited about it, naturally I am having second thoughts. He wants to come over and see my place tonight after work... so I will probably do that, and see how I feel. Problem with that whole thing is that I like living alone, and in my house I have a problem with sharing my space. So that probably won't pan out, but still it is causing undo stress thanks to me.

Other ideas like work and other jobs are kinda going through my head. I feel like I want to sell everything, move up north and become a park ranger or something. I just don't think I was meant to be behind a desk all day! Does any one else feel this way?

Any whoooo, I am insane. I am going to call my sponsor and be a good boy. I am sooooo depressing my self right now.

Maybe a gratitude list will help!?

I am grateful for:

My two perty cats
My mom finally getting a divorce... soon I hope
My brother
My sister
My brother's girlly friend and his relationship seems to be going well
My health
My car
My House
My karate classes, Tang Soo Do
My friends
That I even have friends or people who call me to hang out or rely on me
That Jeff just called and wants me to sub for him tonight as the coffee guru
That I still have a job even though I don't feel like I deserve it
My health
THat I am sober
I am totally sober
I am sober
Sober sober sober!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot to be greatful for! Like DAAve said, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sober sober sober!

    (i love that!!!!) heehee

    xoxo - hippychick

    ReplyDelete