Monday, October 16, 2006

Day number 44

Wow, turns out I have been so darn busy today at work I have not had the chance to give you all an update! Well, this weekend was great! I decided that, because I live in Florida, and since it was so damn beautiful out, I should go to the beach! So I did, and initially I was like "Should I go? I don't feel like driving! Then I may miss out... what about AA?? What about this or that or what I could be doing...." Basically, I stopped projecting and worrying about shit, and just went to the beach with my brother. Like a normal person. I had a blast! Just.. I am not use to doing things with people, period. You know? I hate doing any thing with anyone. Isolating has been a big part of my life since I was little. I know that inorder to live happy, joyous, and free, I need to give myself over to my HP, and enjoy my life. I need to stop this isolating nonsense... and get out and enjoy this short time I have on this planet!

Today I am grateful for:

My brother meeting me down in Sarasota
My cats
My job, I seem more busy today
Laura, who has given me a second chance
Matt, for calling me today and asking if I can fill in for him for coffee duty!
My job
My sobriety
My sobriety
My sobriety
Waking up sober
Waking up sober
I am so sober!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving that comment on my blog...it helps ;)

    I know what you mean by isolating yourself. I'd rather be at home. alone. Good job getting beyond that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya for getting out, going to the beach and especially with your brother. Progress, baby, progress.

    ReplyDelete