Saturday, September 5, 2015

Trying to get into the present

And failing to get out of it at the same time. 

I'm so in the present with things at work that I can't think of anything else but work.  I suppose that's normal.  Work sucks.  I'd really like to quit my job and write full time.  Maybe some self help books, fantasy, or scifi. 

This is a fairly useless post today I know.

I'm sober today, which is a good thing.  I'm fairly certain my anniversery was 9/3/15, which makes it nine years sober!  Wow, that is amazing.

If there is anything I can say today is that you can live a normal life sober. 

You can do great things sober.

In fact, you'd probably find that getting sober is the single most important thing you  could do in your life.  I was unhappy before.  I've been happy for the last 9 years and have done things and accomplished things beyond my wildest expectations. 

Go get sober people.

Today I am grateful:

For my cat
My dog, damn dog jumped over the fence yesterday :)
My wife
My baby
My wife's mom:  thanks for helping out with the baby
And everyone else.


























.

No comments:

Post a Comment