Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The war against doctors

So, my sister posted something on facebook that made me smile this morning. 




I'm not going to give her the pleasure of linking to it, however it was one of those: "Click here to see how much your doctor is being paid by pharm companies" type websites.




Now, I don't actually get paid by any pharm company, in fact... I make a salary which is paid to me from the hospital.  Now, sure I'm sure some doctors make money from pharm companies, but I certainly don't. 




I was thinking I should post something in response to my sister.  Since she is a waitress and apparently an expert on M.D.s and Pharm companies, as well as an expert in multiple fields of medicine I figure she would get the point if I posted something like this:




"Click here to see how your waiter and waitresses make money off of evil food supplier companies and unassuming innocent customers who eat their evil wares."




Is that subtle enough?  I dunno.  I'm assuming my sister has some deep seated issues that even I can help her with as she literally attacks my profession daily.  From her anti-vaccine rants to the evil-doctor rants its hard to take it personally. 




Ah, I suppose I do take it personally.  But at least I know I do and have some insight into my crazy thoughts.




Sorry for the rant,




Maybe you can relate... maybe not.




Peace


Today, I am grateful for my baby, my wife, my job, my damn dogs, my cute cats, and all the other stuff.



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back. I lived in Tampa near the U and the river and loved it. About your sister--I would quit reading her page. She is jealous. You can't help but be affected by the negativity. Who needs it? She will have to find her courage to find a life she loves. Letting go may help her.

    ReplyDelete