Friday, September 18, 2015

Dogs

My word, these dogs are going to kill me or get themselves killed.  I was sitting at home eating some delicious pizza when my neighbor rang my door bell.

Much to my surprise he gestured at me and said something in Chinese I didn't understand, then pointed across the street.  I recognized my rascal dog from a distance.

She must have climbed under a fence and then jumped a wall, then squeezed through my neighbors fence to get out there.  She was so pleased with herself too.  I yelled across the street and she instantly came trotting up, rolling over onto her back.

Damn dog...

The other dog had followed her but was too fat to fit through the fence, so I had two dogs in two different neighbors yards!  2 hours later I had taken all the spare wood I had laying around and built a fairly solid wall, blocking the opening they had squeezed through.

Take that dogs!

It looks super ghetto, but I'm happy with it.

My wife would probably go into a deep depression if anything happens to these dogs...

Today I am grateful and thankful for my neighbor and the fact I was home when they got out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment