Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Syria and the Middle East

So the Russians enter Syria and start bombing the people the US is supporting.

So now we have russian airforce in the same airspace, bombing targets that the US is protecting while the US bombs targets the russians are essentially pledged to protect.

At first I thought maybe this was just muscle flexing on the russian's part, I mean they did release some videos that show their bombing campaign, which is interesting, because I'm so use to seeing our videos.

Now we see the other side, they are saying: hey we got bombs too, we are powerful too.

But then I thought, damn... this could get messy.

I wish I didn't live in a big city, with the state of the world as it is, I'd really love to move to Utah in the middle of a mountain valley in a small town... just doesn't feel safe watching the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment