Monday, June 2, 2008

Aprox 3 Months to Two years sober!

Yea baby!

I am sooo cool. Ok, stop taking all the credit Jonathan! And talking to yourself in the third person... for real.

Good day today, just excellent. I enjoyed having coffee with a friend after school, worked out at the gym, and did some studying. Nothing to complain about. I also talked with someone on the phone for like an hour earlier in the day, which was funny cause I actually enjoyed the conversation!

Oh yea, I have suddenly gotten into acceptance on that mom thing I posted about earlier! I just went over to her house, and accidently ran into her new boyfriend... and low and behold I talked to him! All of those pent up feelings just melted away. I prayed about it and it was removed, or atleast it's getting close to being removed.

On another note, I talked to my sponsor about dating people and so forth, he thinks it's a good idea to learn how to deal with those things in sobriety. Interesting that my sponsor would suggest dating as an avenue toward personal growth. I agree with him, it should be interesting.

Anywhoo...

Peace

Jonathan

Today I am grateful and thankful for...

My pets
My mom
My bro
My sis
My family in general
My health
and all the stuff my HP continues to provide

1 comment:

  1. Close relationships (dating) with another human unit is likely to bring forth many character flaws that you are only fleetingly aware of at this time.
    Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete