Friday, June 13, 2008

Awesome!

Is that how you spell awesome? Guess so... just did spell check!

Tonight, I am going to have dinner over at the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. That should be nice. I thought my mom would like to dress up and have a nice dinner to celebrate some stuff going on with our lives. Admittingly, I enjoy dressing up too, makes me feel good about myself.

I need to get some studying in, and am debating working out at the gym... My knee was giving me some problems the other day, felt like I was tearing a muscle lifting weights... I have this ligament that is all swollen into a ball, and when the muscle moves over it during a leg press, the ligament (I think) actually catches on the muscle and it could cause some major damage. So yea... maybe a doctor should be seen before I do more leg workouts...

I will be hitting the 8:15pm AA meeting over on Bayshore Blvd... and after that will most likely be hanging with some friends.

Today I am grateful and thankful for...

My family
friends
AA
My sponsor
life
school
daaaa cats
sobriety

1 comment: