Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today...

I am grateful and thankful!

I spent the afternoon with my brother's wife, their daughter, and my brother for a few hours. I had to go over and fix up the computer I gave them and make it uber cool! The baby is cute. And I am not just saying that because she's my niece. This baby is just the prettiest baby I have ever seen... no kidding. Plus... PLUS, she doesn't cry! She's a happy baby!

Anyhow... it was fun. J. trusts me enough to leave me with the baby and go to the store! Awesome, soon I am sure they will move me on up to the next level... diaper changing!

Just happy today. Not "I want to rub it in your face, smug and OMG I am just sooooo exstatic - happy"... no no... I am just here, in the present... happy. At peace....

On that dating thing... I am getting more comfortable with the idea of it, and thanks so much for that comment Dave, I think you are right on, that's exactly what my sponsor said.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment