Saturday, June 7, 2008

Quick Update!

Ok, so I am feeling much better this morning since yesterday. I talked to my sponsor about it, and he thought I did good making that phone call. So I actually feel just peachy today. No complaints. I have this meeting I help setup every Saturday night that I am just stoked about. I have to buy the supplies tonight, so I have to get up there 2 hours before the meeting (big meeting.. 300 people).

So awesome!

I was talking to my sponsor about how hard it is to actually maybe ask a girl out that you know. He was telling me how blind dates and the online thing, for him, never worked... and the second he stopped trying so hard, bam! He met someone... someone he already knew and just asked out on a date! I was like "wow, never thought of that... asking someone out you know!" Crazy idea right? lol

So anyway, crazy thing happened this morning. I had a girl ask me for my number. I am not use to girls not being shy like that. This girl is in my martial arts class, and I was not even thinking about the whole "dating" thing. We just happened to have a really great conversation, and bam, I said something about starbucks and the next thing you know she wants to get some coffee! Not sure if it's gonna turn out as just friends or more, but whatever... either way I am sure it all work out. We seem to have alot in common, and she is NORMAL! (or appears to be) Just excited to have someone appear to be attracted to me. Girls can be so hard to read sometimes... and I am a dunce, so it's nice when they make it obvious!

You know it would be a whole lot easier if people just said what was on their mind rather than keep it all upstairs. I can't tell you how much I have missed out on because I was too shy or scared to be honest.

LOL!

Jonathan

1 comment: