Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Going swimming!

I am going to the poool! Actually, it's not my pool, so I am a little wierded out by the thought of going to a pool where a bunch of strangers will surely be swimming :)

I am sure it will work out just fine. After that, I plan on seeing a movie tonight!

School is great, life is good... still no complaints. I was talking with my mother today, I think I am getting more into acceptance with her. Very cool, it was kinda like a tipping point a week or two ago, when it hit.... acceptance. Been really busy lately with school and stuff, I have some chemistry home work tonight that looks complicated, but I should be alright with it.

That's all she wrote...

Jonathan

Today I am thankful for:

My family
My friends
My HP
My super nerdy wishes he were as cool as me sponsor
AA
AA
Some more AA
And, the big blue book

1 comment: