Friday, June 6, 2008

I feel really awful

You guys, this is why I don't like dating!

I went on a few dates with a girl, who I think is really cool, who I enjoy hanging out with, but I just didn't feel a connection... like romantic wise. I felt realllly bad, and still do, but I had to call her and tell her I wasn't ready to date. I feel awkward and now kinda sad. I really don't like hurting people, and I just feel so bad about it when the mutual attraction is not there.

Now if it's the other way around, and she tells me "hey, I am just not that into you" I usually feel down and then bounce back. It's not so bad. But when it's me doing it, I just feel so bad. Then I start second guessing myself... like "well how do you know she isn't the one" "What if you are making a mistake?".

So yea, it sucks. But I should listen to my feelings right? Like if I am not feeling it, doesn't that mean I shouldn't lead girls on and stop dating them as soon as I know my interest level is not as high as it should be?

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Dating is about having fun. It's not about agonizing about not living with someone.
    Let's hope she gets over it and can get on with her life.
    You will, eh?

    ReplyDelete