Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I keep losing...

money in the stock market! Fun stuff! Actually, just kidding, today the market is up!

I am having just the bestest day today and yesterday. I hung out with Paul and bunch of guys last night, at a pizza joint after the meeting. Today I had school and some more school. Tonight I have martial arts. No complaints today, everything is just peachy.

Feeling kinda chlorinated... was at the pool, what a pretty day!

Hmmm.. trying to think of a problem or complaint I have... but yea, just can't come up with one. Damn. That sucks. Imagine that, you stay sober and things get better! Oh, here is one. I am going to apply to med school here next summer. I need to get some volunteer experience, doing anything. I can't decide on wether to volunteer at the hospital, or something that I am more interested in... like at some rehab place, homeless shelter, church... So yea, that's the big problem for me today!

Today I am thankful...

For my family
Friends
Tampa
My Sponsor
AA
AA
and some more AA

1 comment: