Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hallo!

What is going on?! Hmmm... nothing much to complain about today. I went to a meeting at 5:45 pm, and then did my KA-RA-TAY... er... I mean; Tang So Do...

Quick update on the dating thingy-ma-bobby. Yea, so I wasn't sure if I was ready to actually date yet, so I told the girl I was seeing that I couldn't do it, date that is. Could not continue dating... just couldn't. I don't know, I feel overwhelmed with the whole thing... perhaps I was just not into her that much? I don't know, sometimes I wonder if I can really ever be ready for a relationship. I like my life the way it is right now, with no romantic interests. I like that. It's simple. Well, anywhoo, point is, I kinda sorta am leaning back toward the idea that I am just not ready to date yet.

Anywhooooo, had coffee with that same girl earlier tonight... I think we are doing the friends thing and just taking it from there. Whew! My cat just took a dump and the whole house stinks!! Haha! Wow, that was random. I think I will leave that line in there.


Lol

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I just got done reading about the last three years or so of your life. Good read, thanks for sharing! Congratulations on your sobriety. After all of the earlier relapses, I was so happy to see the program working for you, and so well! Inspiring.

    Kind regards,

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan,

    I am with you on the dating thing. I sometimes think that it would be best to just give up on the idea of ever being with someone long-term, because it's so exhausting even thinking about dating!

    Hope all is well with you,
    Brad :-)

    ReplyDelete