Saturday, December 16, 2006

Day 104

Ok, DG was totally right, it definitely has taken a swipe at me today. My left cheek is getting sorer, and puffing up. The doctor called today to check on me, and said that it should get worst tomorrow and then level off.

I think the anesthetic hadn't completely worn off until this morning, then I felt all motion sick and pain in my cheek when I was out at panerra this morning. I got a bit nervous and hurried on home... where I am taking it easy per doctor's orders.

My mom wants to do Christmas over at the beach tomorrow, so we shall see how that goes. Maybe I will take some pics! Should be fun!

Any how, thanks for the love and support. I am so lucky to be sober.

My kitty cat Hoshi is sooo cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

  1. OK.
    Well, maybe not every tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat and my cat must be sistas!

    Sooooo cute!

    Brad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beee-yoooo-tiful furry, purry baby!!!! You are GORGEOUS!—do you know that, you cute widdle Hoshi-woshi kit-kat-kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your neverending love.
    Your cat is beautiful, hmmm, with my contact lenses I look just him/her. I really appreciate the support that I get online and otherwise.
    xoxo hippychick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoshi totally looks like she (or he?) is the ruler of the kingdom you all live in and you my friend are the guest. :)

    So they (who are they? not sure but . . .) say it gets worse before it gets better. So by Christmas you will be ready to have a festive time!

    ReplyDelete