Friday, December 15, 2006

Day 103 accomplished

Ha, yea, so I went in this morning to do the wisdom tooth thing.

They stuck a needle in the back of my hand, and then put some monitors on me and then blind folded me, and then put some earphones on (the eagles, to drown out the sound of the saw), and then I can't remember what happened next! The next thing you know I went from "the eagles" to wide awake and numb in the cheek, sitting up straight... I was a bit loopy, but I thought it was totally crazy that one second I was about to go under, and the next I was sitting walking out to the car. Nuts! And my mouth doesn't hurt too bad! Gosh! Simple, dammit next time, I look forward to getting knocked out!

I think I macked on the nurse while I was there too... although that could have been the aneasthesia goggles talking :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so happy for you that it went so well. Just take it easy today and tomorrow, though. Sometimes a procedure like that takes a little more out of you physically than you realize at first.

    (BTW, I LOVE your profile pic. You're so cute!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should wanna do all your teeth -- one each week.
    hmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete