Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Howdy

What is interesting, is that in the last week or two, since not drinking, I have prayed much less. I usually would go out to the car and pray. Maybe sit for a few minutes and relax. I feel like I have not done that. Why? It could be because of the move from the Condo to the Town House... very stressful. Weird. I don't know what to freakin expect with life at this point! I have more then two weeks today, yet feel like something is off. I am committed to stay sober... so that is all that matters. I am going to Indiana on Friday, and will not drink. I feel like I should go out with my friends, so I may see other people who are still there, but be the DD, and plan accordingly.
My brother bought me a cool shirt... it says "back in the day..." with a picture of pacman chasing those little dots and the ghost. Cool, I am going to wear that to the meeting on Thursday. Tonight, I should probably go to the dinner at 6:30pm, with the guys. I wonder how I will be able to fit that in if I am going to ride my bike for an hour.... also, I need to go to the bike store and get some sort of adapter for the pump.... maybe today i can take a few minutes and do that. How can people stay sober, work full time, work out, and go to meetings? I don't get it.... hopefully I can fit it all in today.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment