Thursday, June 1, 2006

Way blah

Well,
Interesting thing happened. I went to Indiana, and it seems that everyone I use to know has slowly begun to change. Jack's friends all look about the same. A bunch of mine, however, got fat. Or, got fat, and stayed stupid. Chad ways more than me and still lives at home. No doubt now that he is just one of those people who will never do anything.... of course there is still hope for him yet. I don't think he will move out of his house until his parents die. Literally. No way no how is he ever going to leave that house. I had mentioned something to him, along the lines of "Hey Chad, what are you going to do when they tear Mohawk Trails down?" He said "Well, they are supposed to do it in 5 years, but you know, they may never get the permits!" Yea right dude, I am a developer, no way they aint not going to develop.
Well, besides that, I had a good time. Friday night we went to a strip club, and then out to Broodripple on Saturday, plus we hung out at Brad Quicks house as well. Very cool. Let me not forgot the Mustange I rented... very cool car, makes me want to buy something new myself... and now I am thinking about getting a Jaquar or Mercedes. Those Jaguars look sweet and are surprisingly affordable.
I'd like to sell the motorcycle, and may just list it and see what happens... although it would be sweet to roll a Jaguar as well as a motorcycle. How cool would I be? Very. I think the prospect of an early death on a motorcycle scares me... hence the thought of getting rid of it. I am not sure I really enjoy it besides puttsing around town... I am not into the long haul stuff. Maybe I should get a smaller bike... hmmm. Not sure what to do. I do think I need to get rid of it sooner so I can get more for it... $9,000 minimum! I believe I bought bikes when I was drinking, and now that I am not, really have lost some interest in it. Same thing goes with eve-online. Maybe it's time to reassess my priorities, eh?
My little sister Katie is moving down to Florida tonight. My mom has her staying with me, along with her two cats. This has been keeping me awake at night. I know I am probably being overly anal about the whole situation, but still, I am a bit pissed. I feel like her cats are a huge problem. First off, I don't want my two cats to have to stress through meeting two more cats. Also, they are outside cats... meaning flees, lice, FIV, and all sorts of other stuff... I feel like this is a huge problem, with one solution, that I am to scared to really choose because my mom will pour on the guilt. I think I am going to make a rules list or something, so they each know exactly what is wrong as far as the treatment of my animals and things of that nature... Oh well, besides that, I feel good. I need to fall asleep earlier and get tired sooner... not sure how to do it, but tonight I will try.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment