Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wowoweee

Ok, so I am fealing a bit stir crazy. I did not get the chance to workout last night, and now it is raing cats and dogs. So I don't think riding a bike is going to be good idea for this evening... unless.... can I ride in the rain? What does that do to the gears? I wonder.... maybe I should call the bike folkls? If I can ride in the rain, then it will not be a big deal. It would actually be kinda cool. Maybe I will check that out right now on google. BRB. Ok, so now I am back, actually, it is the next day... but funny how I never finished writing this. It is now ten in the AM... and yes I did end up riding my bike last night. Then, I went to the Monday night meeting at Bayshore, where I got a bunch of people's phone numbers. Then, I called a friend to talk, and went home. It was at home where I started to obsess. Then, I went and acted on that obsession. This has been the first time in a long time, that I have had a drink the evening before I had to work the next day. I woke up late, and feel like complete shit.

Some thing is not working in my recovery. I need to do something about this. I need to change.

Well what the hell do I do? It's funny that this happens, but it's not. It's more sad then anything. I feel like I want to crawl into my bed, and not come out for a week or two. Staying sober would be so easy if I just had a few weeks under my belt. I will make a freaking commitment to stay sober. Fuck alcohol. Easier said then done. But fuck it none the less. My new sobriety date is now June 13th, 2006. Sobriety, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete