Thursday, June 15, 2006

More BLAH!

I don't know why, but more or less, it seems to me that writing down how I am feeling, day to day, really helps. Today I am going to be honest. I feel sooooo blah. Not even funny blah. Is it stress? I don't know. Maybe I need to stay away from the coffee... bought three cups a day. I work out like crazy too, not sure if I am feeling fatigued from that... maybe tonight I will skip my bike ride. Yes, that's the ticket!!! My body deserves a rest.
Well, as you know, my mother and sister now live with me. And that is stressing the hell out of me. Also I am going to Cabo in like a week and a half, and that is kinda stressful too, but man, when I get there, it's going to just wind the f*ck down. Sweet... I wonder if I can sell everything and move to Mexico. That would be a cool life. Learn to speak spanish real well, and marry a hot mexican chick. Then again, that is probably just my ego wanting to play the hero to some poor mexican girl.
Oh me. I am a bit crazy. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get out of this alcohol thing. I am pretty sure I have an issue. I drank again on... what Monday night was it? My sobriety date is now June 13th. How hard will it be to remain sober in Mexico with a week and a half? Pretty freaking hard I bet. But, it is the off season, right? Ok, maybe it's not, or maybe I really have no freaking clue. I think christmas time down there is king, with the summer getting realllllly hot. We shall see. Well regardless of what happens today or tomorrow. I believe that I will feel better about my life, simply by pressing the submit botton.
I bought two of those 12 step prayer books, to help me out. I really enjoy them! I have one sitting in my drawer to my right at the moment, and read it often for inspiration. Also, I have one at home, along with the Big Blue Book.
Another issue I have, is the whole loneliness thing. I really need a woman man. Enough said. I need to start dating again, although having two crazy women in my home probably prevents me from dating anyone normal.
Will see how that goes. Ya right, I am such a doubter. As I write this I am thinking "sha right dude! You, a girl? Ya right!" I wonder what mom is making for dinner, ten bucks says nothing, and I am eating at sub-way.
Peace

3 comments:

  1. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete