Monday, June 5, 2006

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Well, perhaps it is time to add to my blog, another story in my happy stress free life. Notice that those last 3 words are any thing but the truth! LOL, God, I really need to pray, go to a meeting, and read the big book. My sister is at my house now, my mom is crazier then ever. She has talked me into letting her buy me a car, or atleast pay half. I have settled in on a Lexus. I feel really bad about it, but she is insisting.
I am worried about mom and her money.
I am pissed about Katie and her hippy personality.
I am under stress at work.
I fear work.
I fear lack of work.
I fear sobriety or the lack thereof.
I fear for my sanity.
I feel inadaquate.
I love my cats.
I have a shitload of money compared to others.
I have a nice job.
I will not get fired.
My boss likes me.
My mom loves me.
My dad loves me.
All these people love me.
Why am I so crazy?
I have to do my fourth step.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment