Friday, June 23, 2006

Less Fear at Work!!!

Had some pretty interesting swings in my mood lately... a few days ago, it was pure fear. Like pure fear. Really messed up. I was terrified of other people around the office. And I suddenly came to the realization, that I work for my boss, noone else, and that it didn't matter what any one else thinks. Not the president, not the division president, none of the other managers.... especially this one girl who really irks me.
So, today, I feal great. I leave for Mexico on Monday, and finally feel confident that all is going to be well. Just need to put a little list together for my boss this after noon, and everything is kosher. I handled myself quite well in the meeting this morning with the Regional President... the one I REALLLY FEAR, and it went so well! So well in fact, it scares the shit out of me!
Ha! So, I am what, 5 days sober?? Maybe 6... and we are right at the point where I need to really kick some ass and do the AA thing. It always happens to me on the weekend... relapse. And I don't want it. So, tonight, I will do what I need to do. Shit, I need to call my sponsor like right now... er maybe after our 2:00 meeting. Any how, I will go for now, and update this after our 2:00 meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete