Monday, May 22, 2006

BLAH

Well,
Today is Monday, and officially about 16 days of sobriety! Wow, I done did it again! I feel ok today, pretty busy with work, I really need to get out there on my bicycle today and do some riding. This entire weekend I felt extremely BLAH. And that sorta has carried into today. As far as AA goes, I really don't feel like I belong when I am hanging out with everyone. It seems like we have different interests... even though being an alcoholic, we all share something in common. Alot of the YPG folks are into hanging out, smoking cigerattes, and socializing. I am not. So, I think I am going to go to the Monday Night Bayshore meeting this evening... that was the first meeting I ever went to. I feel like I belong there... not sure why. Just less pressure to "hang out". I leave in 4 days to go to Indiana for the weekend, Carmel, to be exact. I am looking forward to it, although I am a little nervous, because I will be hanging out with people I have not seen in 4 years, and we use to drink all the time when I did. My plan is to be the designated driver... hopefully, that will work for me. If not, I am back to square one! Although I don't think I will end up drinking. By that time I will have three weeks, way too close to a month to have a slip up! Any how, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment