Monday, May 8, 2006

Tired

I don't particularly like Mondays... I feel so out of it, almost like I want to just go to sleep. Couple things going through my head, my Mom invited me to stay with her if I want to, and hence not close on the Town House. I don't know what to do about that... it seems like it could be a good idea. No mortgage payment, and living on the beach again. I am struggling to find the negatives. One negative is that it would be an entire life change. Living a half hour from where I currently live would be just a huge change. Living on the beach though.... :) Going home to the beach on a daily basis.... lol, the more I say it the more it sounds like a good idea. But what about the Townhouse???? I guess I could put that off, and just wait... ya know??? But then, what about AA??? Would I start all over in St. Pete?? Or keep the same sponsor and continue to try to go to AA over here?? I really am in a pickle. We are going to be closing very soon and I need to make up my mind. Maybe I need to call my sponsor and ask him what he thinks. Maybe I just need to get rid of my eve-onine account! Duh, that may be all I need to do... get rid of that shit... exactly. Will do tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Calling your sponsor is a good idea!

    By the way, did you hang out with the YPG group over the weekend, as planned? How did that go?

    Still praying for you, bud

    Brad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! Yea, man, totally awesome. I really need to just get out there, and stay away from my house! I am going to close on the town house, but everything else, like cable, and video games need to go. I hung out with the group and some of the guys, and ended up playing chess at one dude's house till like 11:00 on Tuesday night. Tonight I am hanging out with my sponsor.

    Thanks for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete