Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Let's Motivate

Let's Motivate! It's hilarious that in what ever I do, I find it very hard to get motivated. It's like, once I do it and figure it out, my internal clock just shuts down... this may be a huge issue in my life, that I need to figure out. I really need to think more positively about every thing. As I type this, I am actually forcing my self to smile :). We choose our reactions to every situation. So why am I such a negative ass? Through prayer and positive thinking, I should be able to really start enjoying the day! Or so you'd think that would happen. So, since we are keeping track of my sobriety here, I may as well let you know, I have 10 days today! I picked a really bad time to get sober too, just moved and have not had the chance to relax or do much of anything I'd like to do. Hell, I missed some meetings do to the move.... TODAY I WILL GET TO A MEETING! My sponsor and I have completed steps one through three, and now it is time to get serious and tackle step 4. That should be fun.
My cats are barely touching the food my mom bought them, so today I need to go buy some of the old stuff, and mix it in with the new, and see how that goes. I have Tang Soo Do, tangsodo, tang so do, tonight... not sure which way it spells correctly! So I really need to get everything squared away before that so I may do some more unpacking at home in the evening, with some time to spare.
I still will need a roomate eventually. Mom may move in temporarily do to her divorce, which is cool, because she is mom and moms need help to. Course she will take a lode off of some of my stress... like helping out with the unpacking and all the other fun stuff going on.
KK, gotta get back to work.... er, smiling at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment