Friday, May 19, 2006

Good freakin week... now some ranting for you!

Well, today is Friday! I read what I wrote on Tuesday and it's like.... wow, interesting! Funny thing, we had a pretty good week at work. Lots of good stuff keeping me busy. I remember actually having a pretty good day on Tuesday, now that I look back. Recently, my mom has decided to move in with me, for a while. She was going to buy a condo in Trump Tower Tampa, but decided against it do to possible price increases. If she did buy there, she would probably rent from me for three years! Wow, talk about a financial wind-fall! Plus she likes to clean and all that jazz. Plus, plus the fact that if she is living with me, I won't be able to drink, even if I wanted to. So that would be really good for my sobriety. Any how, today the new couch, tv set, and bedroom set are arriving, plus my mom's new Lexus. So that should be cool. I think she may need help returning the mercedes back to Indian Rocks Beach, but whatever. If we do go over there, I may sneek an hour or two on the beach! Haha! Good idea me! Maybe we can go straight over 'round lunch time tomorrow after my karate class! I am strangely happy today. Jake called, and is going to pick up my check from my first closing. So I betcha I get another grande or so, plus the 10 grande I will get from the balance of the closing. What to do with the money.... no idea. I keep toying with the idea of getting rid of the motorcycle and getting my money back from that... but I don't know. Honestly I just don't know. I love riding it, but it seems like I don't ride it enough, ya know? Maybe I should just hold onto the darn thing.... hmmmm. Maybe I think too much!
Well. I have not been playing eve-online at all this week, because my internet won't be hooked up until Saturday, so I am a bit peeved about that. I love that game, but really I just like the control of it, and making my character super-uber. I bet I could clear $700 - $1,000 when I start selling off him and his assets. But why do that when I can just keep playing and making even more money? Hmmmm.... why get into a long shpeal about this here? Anyone out there reading would be like "what is this guy talking about?" Well, this is more for me anyhow.... here goes.
K, so I have what? About a half a billion isk in ships? Including a Rook, Raven, 2 Thorax, Ferox, Brutix, 3 Badger II, whats the smaller version of the thorax?? Well, maybe not nearly a half billion in ships... probably more like 300 - 400 million isk. But then add on the 1 billion isk I have, plus all of my assets that I need to sell... maybe he is worth close to 2 billion isk. Now, I think I may need to re-evaluate my tech 2 drone sales do to some increase competition... maybe I need to diversify eh? I could specialize in buying tech 2 stuff all over, and sell it at a premium in systems and regions where non exist in high traffic systems. This may take some thinking... but if I do this for like an hour or two a night, that may turn a nice profit once it is setup and running... probably I should spend about 200 million, and see about selling it all for 400 million plus??? Interesting... I will see what I can see tonight or tomorrow.
I am taking this laptop with me tonight and will check the availability of wireless connections in my home! Plus I could take it with me at lunch and go to panerra.... but that may be pushing it... what about going at around 3:00 to panerra... that is more reasonable! Can't wait to have mom all moved in and some rent money coming in! Plus that freakin check I am getting today!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment