Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What what!?

I am a LOST HERO onboard BATTLESTAR GALACTICA! Lol, ok... just kidding. I love those shows though. I am dissapointed that BSG is over now... they found earth, but the ending to the series seemed kinda off... almost like it was not that great of an ending. I was hoping for better anywhooo.

So. Not much new with me really. I am really getting into school lately. I am way more active on campus than I have ever been in the past. Today I joined one society based on my major... pretty cool actually. We are going to the local Medical School for a visit here on the 10th of April... so that should be cool.

Relationship wise, no complaints today. I really have very little drama to complain about. Oh wait, nope... found one. My mom. My brother called today and said he thinks that she is an alcoholic like me.... and for him to say that is pretty big. Appearently she swore off the booze about a week ago, claiming to be a whole 3 days sober and a new person. I mentioned AA, she kindly declined... said she could do it herself. My brother took his daughter over to see her for lunch the next day... my mom says to the waiter "Do you have any decaf, unsweet, green tea??" Waiter says "no, we have some ice tea though..." My mom says "In that case, how about a glass of wine?" 3 glasses later... you get the picture.

So... I am not really all that affected by this, but it is annoying, and a source for fear and anxiety to crop up.... but not much, I immediately ask for these fears to be removed and pray about it. It seems to work for me... imagine that. It works if you work it!

Peace out

Jonathan

1 comment: