Monday, March 9, 2009

Amazing!

How cool is it to have your computer with you when you are on these trips? Awesome cool... that's what.

I find I have time to kill every so often, with nothing to do, and I then find myself at panerra or starbucks leaching off the internet.

Megan has 3 kids! Tracy is still married and just became a cop! Haha, now that is random! I was like "Really?!".. . "Really?" "No way... Tracy?" lol... seriously. Tracy does not look like a cop... totally small body frame. We really had a good lunch and some good reminiscing. I talked to them alot about what it was like for them to stay in Indiana. It seems like they were all about how they are "over" Carmel... and would love to live somewhere else. I think that seems to be the case where ever you go... you know? The grass is greener over there! It seems lots of people from highschool never got through college, and mostly ended up back on the north side of Indianapolis. So I guess I am doing alright for myself... working on a second bachelors degree and then an MD/PhD... heck yea man. Way to go.

I am so glad I have good friends down in Tampa now, guys I can call at a drop of the hat and say hey! Lets hang out!

Linda and I were talking about how some people are totally connected to there parents in an unhealthy manner... like having the parents lingering over the kid's every move. I am so glad that I had the nerve to leave my step-dad's company and cut that damn chord. I use to feel so depressed working for them... living their life and not my own. It feels great to be happy living my life without my parents telling me what to do.

Anywhooo, just bored at the moment. I am sure I could probably go say hey to Linda or maybe just drive around... but for now I am going to surf the web and maybe do some studying.

Peace

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment