Monday, March 9, 2009

Holy crap I am tired

So tired tonight. I was at the pub with Chad and told him I was really feeling up for the poker-smoke filled local pub. I promptly left and went on back to miss's C's house. Eric and I hung out and watched Entourage instead! He is Luke's little brother... otherwise known as... Peanut. Yea, that is because back in the day he was usually the smallest kid on the hockey team. But... he was awesome too. So yea, we hung out and I get to sleep at Lynda's again tonight, in a nice warm bed. In the morning it will probably be death by mass quantities of food... but I am prepared for that.

Tomorrow night I meet Nick's fiance and him for dinner and then it is back home on Wednesday.

Like it says up above... I am freaking tired and need to get up early to do some studying!

Peace out...

Jonathan

1 comment: