Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow!

Where does all the time go?! :)

I am struggling to fit in EVERYTHING that needs to happen in one day! Studying mostly... but on top of that, AA meetings, friends, family, opening mail, washing clothes, dishes, taking care of a dog and two cats, working out daily, being awesomely cool, striking a pose, and of course saving the world. Ok, just threw in that last one... for shits and giggles. Hehe, funny guy.

Well, actually I am not really struggling much at all... maybe struggling to think of something worthy to type about! Hmmm, well I made a promise to read the big book and write in my journal DAILY. That was a resolution I made and have stuck to it! Awesome! Ah, I also made one to get up earlier each day... that one is 50/50 at this point. I am not good at waking earlier than usual. Hmm... oh well.

Busy busy busy, a little bit of this a little bit of that, a little bit of life. Loving it and living it! :)

Enjoy the light of the day! Or night, since its kinda like midnight atm... Hmmm, random. Okie doke. Thanks Dave for being a constant "commenter" on my blog since I started out three years ago! You are a true blogger friend!

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. It only takes a moment to let you know I'm stalking you.

    ReplyDelete