Friday, February 27, 2009

Days gone by...

Well well. Another weekend has arrived. I believe I shall go to the meeting tonight as I usually do. This school week has been crazy busy, as will next weeks. But the week after that... I am headed north to Indiana. That should be a good for me. The last time I was there, I was still drinking. I look forward to setting a good example of how one can remain sober and have a good time too! I wonder if my friends will notice the difference?

Ah well... The death in the circle will be sad, but hopefully they will find some comfort in my effort to be there.

No grand revelations today. No ruminations, thoughts or ideas. I am naturally still in a good place mentally... as is usually the case. I feel content...

Jonathan

Today I am grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment