Thursday, February 5, 2009

LoL

Haha, loved that last post of mine... Just read it again and it made realize HOW MUCH that show rocks!!!! Argh!

Hehe...

Ok, chill-ax Jonathan... take a deep breath.

Ok. I need to tell you guys something super important about me. So LISTEN UP! This is something I have really been meaning to get off my chest lately, and I don't want to tell any of my friends cause it is kinda personal.

I just wanted to tell you that I am happy!

Yeup. That's it, that is the big secret. Not just today. Not just now. I am happy most of the time. Its like a content, calm, serenity. I smile and enjoy my alone time. I also smile when I am with others. This is genuine... and I just wanted to let you guys know that. Let the WORLD know! Well... not the whole world, just Dave and the other fellow bloggers who may or may not actually read my post!

Well, now that the secret is out, I should mention that occasionaly clouds can gather, and the mood temporarily dips into a shadow. Those are fewer and fewer and farther and farther between. I should mention that everything is temporary, and everything that once was and is will pass on. In accepting that everything changes, accepting life on life terms, we can find happiness!

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing that. However, I could tell that by your attitude.
    Have a productive weekend.

    ReplyDelete