Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kitty Cat

Well, I am flattered!

So, what is new with me? Not too much. My damn cat jumped on the refrigerator and promptly did a half nelson to the floor. I heard her jump up there knocking everything off, then I stood up to see what all the commotion was about, and she just dived off.

Guys, seriously... this is what she did to break her damn leg before, and it just happened again. So... now I am feverishly looking at her, seeing if she starts to limp. Kinda worried, kinda pissed. I mean, we blocked that area off, and she still got up! I need to like... put a freaking wall up there, cause I just don't have the energy to take care of another broken f-ing leg. Excuse my french. She is licking herself atm... cats can take a while to show pain. We shall see. I will try to get some sleep and not worrry so much about it.

Today I finally got all my lab work done. Forgot to mention that on Tuesdays I work with one of my professors doing polypeptide synthesis... it has been uber fun. Got to mix some funky stuff up and play the part of a mad scientist! Tonight I watched LOST!!! Ahh! I am sooo freaking lost with that show!

My cat is now sleeping... perhaps a good sign...

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe a cat would break its leg just from a fridgejump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat is "special" in the way that she is not very acrobatic for a cat. Long body and short legs... very cute and clumbsy.

    ReplyDelete