Sunday, February 1, 2009

BSG Battlestar Galactica!

OMG OMG OMG~!

I love that damn show! THE BEST show ever on tv. The absolute best. No joke, best ever... If you have not watched it, get your ass to the computer and watch the first couple episodes... I just watched the latest episode... man! I am just sooo freaking stoked with the story line. Character development, freaking drama, death, life, mystery, and espionage!! Argh! I can't stand it! It soooo awesome!

LOL

Just excited about it...

Today I am having a super bowl gathering at my house, could be upwards of 15 to 20 people. Nice for a last minute gig eh? Before, when I was drinking, I had no friends. Even after just stopping drinking, like in the first six months, I was fairly isolated. Today I am a social butterfly and I freaking love it.

Happy to be sober one more day at a time... every day.

Enjoy the light of the day.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. I hope it all went well and you had someone to help clean the house.

    ReplyDelete