Thursday, February 12, 2009

I see a little silhouetto of a man

Well, the cat is ok. She did not break her leg! Yeah, good times..

Went to my AA meeting tonight and really enjoyed listening to the speakers. I like identifying with em... you know, it's like you get in the zone and just zoom in on em, and think of your self in their shoes... awesome man... awesome.

Got to see my friend Jeff G. up at barnes and nobles.... been studying there alot lately. Ran into him around 10:30pm... cool, we chatted for a bit and then I took off to come home.

I am doing my brother a big solid this weekend, helping him out. I look forward to that... I have to set aside "my time" and give myself over to him for a few hours... my sponsor says this is a good thing. I tend to agree.

Got a physics exam tomorrow... pretty sure I will get another 100%. I look forward to a productive and fun weekend. I plan on studying ALOT saturday morning and Sunday. Feel like I am playin catch up in O-Chem II... oh wait... I always feel that way with that class! Haha! But I like it, so its all good.

No complaints today as usual... what is up with that? Oh wait... thats a damn good thing! F-ing good man.

I am tired...

But you know what? I promised myself that I'd read the bigbook regardless, every night, and journal... so that is what I am gonna go do. Right now.

Peace out... good too be free from drugs and/or alcohol today!

Jonathan

I am grateful and thankful for:

Being alive
My cats
My mom
My brother
My dad
The rest of em...
My friends
My sponsor, bless his heart
School people/friends... wow, awesome!
AA
Being sober today, one day at a time
Being serene...

No comments:

Post a Comment