Monday, March 31, 2008

Tampa living...

So glad to be sober today!

I am running on just 5 hours of sleep from last night and the night before that... it feels like the bed is calling to me, but no! I cannot go to it yet, I have to go back to work for a meeting at 12:00 for about 2 hours... agh!

I was reading one of my favorite books by George R.R. Martin, called A Storm of Swords... or rather, the whole series, which is called: A Song of Ice and Fire, and I always get to this one part in the book... where I know what's going to happen, since I've read it like three times! One of the main characters, who is really the kind of character you are rooting for to survive and kick everyone's butt, is murdered. Every single time I read the book, I get pissy because the author killed off that character! So weird, I can't help it.. I cringe when I read that chapter... I get so dissapointed in the fictional character's choices and the consequences he suffers!

Kinda funny...

Anyhow, I just passed that part and am reading on! The author is supposed to be coming out with a new book soon... he's been waiting like 4 years now to finish the next in the series, so I decided to read it all again to refresh my memory!

Maybe he will read this and put Robb Stark and his dire wolf back into the story somehow?!

Random post today I guess eh?

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, now I know the ending.
    hahaha

    Mickey has been visitng most of us now for months. He has his own brand of sobriety.

    ReplyDelete