Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good night!

Just had a fabulous evening tonight. My friend Mimi turned 27 this evening, and we all went out for dinner at a steak house up off Dale Mabry Highway. It was 9 people all in recovery, some alcoholics and some eating disorders. Very cool night. Isn't it nice that we can go out and have good fun without all of that drunk debouchery?

Besides that... went to the beach today with another friend in AA, he and I went down to John's Pass and ate lunch, and did the beach thing for a few hours. I totally didn't want to leave the house this morning, but he dragged my ass out... He said he was going to cop a resentment if I didn't pick his ass up! Ha! Sneaky son-of-a... Lol. Yea, so I was crabby for the first hour or so, but by the end of the beach trip, we were rotfl like crazy. You know how that goes... put two recovering drunks in a car together and dammit if they don't start laughing and enjoying themselves!

Anywhoooo... still grateful to be sober!

Jonathan

1 comment: