Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello Hello!

Been very busy lately!

So busy in fact, that I was jonesing for a meeting the other day. I have been working 30 hours a week and going to school for two days a week... and on top of that, studying for school for at least 15-20 hours a week...

Any how, I realized that I need to keep AA at the top of the list. The other day, I just wanted to sit at home and "relax" on the couch instead of go to a meeting. I really was just isolating... any how, once again by suffering just a tiny bit, I was shown the light. Really, just by missing one meeting my serenity and sanity went out the freaking window!

Cunning and baffling it is!

Today I am Grateful for my sobriety. One day at a time.

Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Recovery means ...
    for sobriety to have its full effect, it must remain my priority.

    ReplyDelete