Saturday, February 9, 2008

1 Year 5 Months!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my homies! Just kidding, but no really, how is everybody doing? I am soooo still sober, and loving it! Over the last few months, I have really started to open up. I have made so many new friends.. you know, not the "I see you ever now and then at starbucks and say hello" variety, but the ones where they call you ever day and ask you how your doing. Well, not every day, but close to it.

We have been having so much fun hanging out at the local coffee houses that it's not even funny. Staying out till 1:00am on a Saturday, just laughing away like it's nobodies business! ;)

At one point, I think the conversation turned to jesus and sex... if that tells you anything about us, our thoughts go straight to the gutter!

So yea, that's that, really been busy lately. I got a job at Starbucks and am back in school full time at the University of Tampa! I have decided to go for nursing, and see how that goes. As far as the starbucks thing goes, I absolutely love it

School and work both keep me very busy, and we have totally fixed the sleeping in problem! Lol, I have to wake up at 3:30 am for my Monday and Wednesday shifts! Ouch!

Still single... that kinda sucks, but I am focused on my self now anyways, trying to get passionate about life and all that. So that's my update!

Enjoy the light of the Day!

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. nursing?!! How wonderful

    And I think its grand that you are having so much fun in sobriety and sleeping is good too

    that special love will come when God sees you are ready for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nursing is good.
    I'm glad you're sober.
    I'm glad you're working.
    I'm glad you're happy.
    I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete