Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick with the Flu...

Well, as it states in the title, I am totally sick! Last night, I awoke to a temperature of 102.5 degrees!

I got out of bed, appearently too quickly, and almost fell over. Well, wait a second... I did fall over. I tried to go down stairs for some water, but I couldn't stand up because my head was spinning and walking was very hard. I was running into the walls and falling over on stuff trying to get to the stairs... then I was like "ok, back in bed!" So, I fell back into bed covered in sweat and just stayed put for a while. I have never felt this way sober, so I knew something was seriously wrong.

I don't think I can recall if or when I have ever felt this overwhelmed by a "bug" before. Luckily this morning I woke up and felt much better, it was almost like the previous evening was just a dream. I checked my temperature, and it read 100.5 degrees... much better I thought.

Through out the day I have felt the same... blah. I have to work in the morning at 6:00am, so I am none too happy about that... but whatever. I called my boss and told them I was sick, but they didn't really like that.

So I guess they would rather have a sick employee come in to hack all over the customer's drinks then to not have them come in at all? If that's what you really want... I am sure I can't be that contagious!

Haha, fun stuff. Can you tell I am copping a resentment towards my work place now? I really am kinda angry about this. They really want me to work, even after I mentioned to them the words "flu" and "102 degrees" and "hacking cough" and all that...

Any whoo.. life is good, except for the being sick part. That sucks!

3 comments:

  1. There must be a reason and I don't know it.
    Get better quickly and we'll see you on the other side, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete