Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wow!

Lol, lot's of comments there by one person... interesting!

I guess I will now moderate comments! For the record, AA is a program where we find a "higher power" of our understanding... wether that is: my cat, a painting, the group of drunks, the sky, the universe, some God, or yes... even Jesus, it is whatever we choose! My higher power, is most definetly not Jesus! So please don't send me comments relating the big book and AA to the Bible! That's just annoying!

Kind of reminds me of that one person in a blue moon you find in the meetings who tells you all about how Jesus saved him and keeps him sober. Good for you if that's what works for you! Have you never heard about the whole... "please don't push your beliefs on others" thing?

Alrighty! So, today I am sober! Worked at the starbucks for a few hours and now I need to go do some studying! I have a sociology test on Thursday!

I did some fun sober stuff this weekend too! One of my buddies is hell bent on having social gatherings at his house, so we had about 12 drunks hanging out eating pizza on Saturday Night! It was most fun, we were celebrating Paul's AA B-day!

Sooo, I am so busy lately, no time to isolate at home! What is up with that? You know, I use to have a problem with isolating at home, watching TV, playing video games, and messing around on the computer for hours on end. I use to wonder why I was so damn depressed. Of course, I was told to get active, socialize, call people, reach my hand out, and everything else you would here if you go an AA meeting. I took those suggestions, and damnit if my life has changed for the better!

I can't even find the time to watch my "Lost" episodes! Agh!

Glad to be sober!

Jonathan

3 comments: